ZS Campus Beats Tech Challenge
ZS Associates is a management consulting and professional services firm headquartered in Evanston, specializing in the sales, marketing, pharmaceutical, and healthcare industries. Its main focus is on consulting and providing services for clients in healthcare, private equity, and technology. Globally, It has around 10,000 employees in about 20 offices around the globe.
Campus Beats is ZS’s nationwide campus engagement program. It is held every year inviting young tech enthusiasts from dozens of top engineering schools in India to compete with the best minds in the country and test their analytical and problem-solving skills. through a range of learning activities and case challenges designed to prepare them for the upcoming placement season and learn about ZS’s work and culture. The program includes interactive webinars to learn about ZS and best practices, to prepare them for the upcoming placement season. The webinar is followed by a team test challenge, top teams to earn a pre-placement offer for technology roles at ZS.
How to participate
It is an online event. Once registrations are open you can register for the challenge in a team of 3-5. The first member to sign up and register will become the team captain, inviting other members to join their team. There are-+
`1234=-098` has no eligibility criteria to be a team captain. The registration process is complete only when all team members fill out their registration forms. The team captain will get to choose a unique name for the team.
- Each team should have 3-5 members in their pre-final year pursuing: B.Tech, integrated dual degrees (B.Tech + M.Tech, B.Tech + M.S.).
- All engineering branches are eligible.
- Each team member should have scored 70% or above in 10th and 12th grade and should have graduated with a minimum 6.5 CGPA.
- One can register with only one team.
- The entire team’s registration will stand invalid if any member of the team fails to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Cross-college teams are not allowed.
ZS Campus beats tech challenge had 2 separate challenges. One can choose to participate in any one of the two challenges:
- Case challenge for consulting roles at ZS: In the Case challenge, Students will need to solve a business case study. Case solving tests your analytical and problem-solving skills. Your team will have 48 hours to read the entire case study and answer some questions that follow. The questions also involve mathematics, and some qualitative questions judge your creative thinking.
The roles offered are:
- Business Technology Solutions Associate(BTSA)
- Business Operations Associate(BOA)
- Decision Analytics Associate(DAA)
Further rounds depend on the role chosen. There will be a technical interview followed by an HR round. The technical interview will involve aptitude and puzzles, questions from OOPs, SQL, DBMS, or any coding language you know.
Both the challenges will be followed by a workshop where the top 10 teams will be invited for a two-day workshop filled with interactive sessions with ZS leaders, where they’ll be allowed to learn about ZS culture.
What’s in for you:
- Exciting tech goodies and laurels for you and your team members.
- An opportunity to earn a pre-placement offer for tech and consulting roles at ZS.
- An opportunity to test your analytical and problem-solving skills and compete with the best minds in the country.