ZS Associates Interview Experience for DAA | On-Campus 2021
Eligibility: CGPA>6.45, 70% and above in 10th and 12th
ZS Associates came to our campus in August for placements. They offered three different roles namely DAA, BTSA, and BOA. We can only apply for one role. BOA and DAA have a very similar process, BTSA has a different process from the other two.
Phase 1: It consisted of three elimination rounds. Only the qualified students of each round were able to attempt the next round.
Round 1(Aptitude Test): We had to solve 50 MCQs in 45 minutes.
- The questions were a mix of Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The questions were straight forward and test your accuracy and speed.
- Make sure to learn the short tricks/formulas of the quantitative topics.
- Refer to Youtube videos for short tricks and use IndiaBix for practicing the questions.
- More focus should be on speed and accuracy.
Tip: Since there is no negative marking, attempt all the questions.
After clearing Round 1, the second round starts immediately after.
Round 2(PSDD Round): This round tested your problem-solving skills on a given passage.
- The passages are generally about a business/company and its situation.
- There were 3-4 passages in this round and each passage had 3-4 MCQs.
- This is a stressful round since you have to solve many questions in the given time.
After clearing this, we proceed to the video question round immediately after round 2.
Round 3(Video Question Round): This round had two questions for us and we had three minutes to answer each question.
- Question 1 was a guesstimate: Calculate the amount of paint required to paint a 20*20 feet wall(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzlVovero0M)
- Question 2 was about Analytics: How will you manage and store data which may contain a lot of errors.
- Tip: This is an AI proctored round, be loud and speak crisply in confidence.
- Tip: Many people faced hardware and software issues due to which they weren’t able to give the video questions round, be prepared in advance for this round.
The shortlist was released for the selected candidates was released after 4-5 days.
Phase 2 and Phase 3 occurred on the same day.
Phase 2(The Case Study Round): Phase 2 was the case study round and contains 4 long case studies.
- You only get 60 minutes to complete them.
- You have to do the rough work on sheets and upload on the test portal.
- The questions are based on data interpretation and had a high level of difficulty.
- After solving the case study on the portal, we have an interview with a ZS manager and we have to explain our approach to them.
- Guesstimate: No. of order from Flipkart App in a day in India
- Puzzles from GFG
Phase 3(EBI FIT Round): It is an interview with a senior level ZS leader. They want to check whether you are a good fit for the company. Learn about the core values for ZS and its history.
It may contain a few guesstimates and puzzles.
- An in-depth discussion on my internships and projects mentioned in the resume.
- Guesstimate: No. of red traffic signals present in your city. After answering with the given approach, I was asked to come up with another approach.
- Why DAA role
- Why should we choose you
- Why not a job in your core branch
- Will you be able to work for long hours
Practice Guesstimates from Youtube and Puzzles from GFG.
Final Selections: 7 BOA, 8 DAA, 4 BTSA.