ZS Associates Interview Experience for BTSA | On-Campus 2021
Eligibility: 70% & above in std. 10th and 12th, 6.5+ CGPA
Format Of Hiring: Each and every Round was an Elimination Round.
Platform for Phase – 1: Talview
Phase – 1
Test – 1(Aptitude Test):
Time Allotted: 45 Minutes
Topics Included :
- Basic Data Structures and Algorithms
- DBMS and SQL
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Practice Questions on India Bix or any other website
- Use GFG (geek quizzes) for SQL, DBMS, and DSA Practice Questions
- Only when you clear this round, you can proceed for 2nd round
- 2nd Round is in continuation only, which means once you clear 1st round, 2nd round will start immediately.
Test – 2(Problem Solving Deep Dive):
Time Allotted: 30 Minutes
Topics Included :
- Data Interpretation Questions
- Small Calculations based on given data and graphs
- You need to be quick in doing calculations and reading questions as questions will be of Comprehension Type
- Only when you clear this round, you can proceed to 3rd round
- 3rd Round is in continuation only, which means once you clear 2nd round, 3rd round will start immediately.
Test – 3(Video Interview):
Format: Audio and Video Recording are on and we need to answer the question visible on the Screen.
Time Allotted: 3 Minutes for recording your answer
- What will you do in case 2 people in your team are not doing work on time and you are the team lead?
- Predict the number of Footballs sold in India.
Phase – 2
Round -1(Case Study Round):
- Given a Case Study make a report, identify discrepancies in the tables.
- We need to identify whether the tables can be normalized further.
- We also need to write SQL queries for report generation.
- Lastly, what changes would you suggest if you were the owner of the given firm? ( Managerial Question )
Round -2 (Case Debriefing Round Interview):
- My interview went on for 45 Minutes
- In this round, the interviewer generally asks questions seeing the answers you have written for the Case Study.
- Also, he asked questions from DBMS and SQL.
- Some common puzzles and Project discussions also will be there.
- Go through your resume.
- Prepare your projects well.
- Go through SQL joins and complex queries involving HAVING and GROUP BY clauses.
- Go through Guesttimates and Puzzles from GFG
Final Interview Round
- My interview went on for 35 Minutes
- In this round, the interviewer asked me to open MS-Excel and write SQL queries for given scenarios.
- Also, he asked about Joins and some DBMS concepts.
- I was asked the guesstimate of predicting the “Number of Trees in my City”.
- He also asked me about my Past Internship Experiences and Projects.
Final Verdict: 14 Students were selected for the BTSA role and I was one of them.
Please Login to comment...