Zorp Interview Experience for SDE Internship (FrontEnd)
I applied for Zorp SDE Internship offcampus via Linkedin.
Initially, there will be a short meet-up with the Founder at Zorp. It was basically an introductory session. It lasts for around 15-20 mins.
After the introductory session, I was assigned with a task to complete within the given deadlines. As I am a Frontend Developer, the task assigned to me was more related to Frontend in which I have to use React.js for building the application.
Once the task is completed, from there the main interview rounds begins.
Round 1: It was more related to the Development side. We had a discussion about the task which was assigned to me.
- I have also explained him the approach and test cases I have taken into consideration for building the application.
- We also had a discussions about the basic workflows about the application. It lasts for around 1 hour.
- I cleared the Round.
Round 2: It was completely related to DSA and Puzzles. I enjoyed a lot during this round.
- There were around 3 questions asked from DSA and one question was in the form of Puzzle which was given to me in the end.
- I got stucked in the Puzzle question but interviewer kept helping by giving hints. At the end we both solved the problem.
- We also had a discussion about being an ECE undergrad, how I got into SD domain. Overall, it was one of the best experiences I have ever had.
- The round lasts for around 1:45 – 2 hours.
- I was selected for the next round.
Round 3: This was an HR round. I was asked a lot of questions regarding my previous work experiences and also about my projects which I have built and I am currently working on. This was more focused on Behavioral.
The round lasts for around 1 hour.
RESULT: I was selected for an SDE internship at ZORP.
It was one of the greatest Interview Experiences I have ever had.
Thanks for reading and All the best!