Zopper.com Interview Experience
Round 1 : Statement Round
We were 5 people and given a problem statement and we were asked to design application or think about how should be the application and present our Idea individually. My topic was “design parking app which will show the available parking slots and fare in a particular area”
Round 2: Technical Interview 1
1. What are ACID properties with real life examples.
2. what is Linked list and reverse the linked list using single pointer/ 2 pointers.
3. What is RDBMS.
4. what is virtual memory
5. what are primitive data types? what is bitwise operators?
6. what is primary key? unique key?
7. Can unique key be a primary key?
8. What is foreign key? can foreign key be Null?
9. what is normalization? why should we do normalization?
10. normalized form is better or storing in a single table/ 2 tables is better?
11. create database of IPL
12. write a query to find name of a player with maximum number of runs in a match on given date and given venue.
13. query 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9=100 solve this by placing or without placing any operator.
14. one more puzzle of making the probability of ball selecting… etc.
Round 3: Technical Interview 2
1. OOPS concept with real life examples.
2. what is class n object. comparison with real life.
3. program to swap numbers without using temp variable.
4. abstract class, friend class, and other questions related to class concept.
5. Inheritance and types.
6. WAP to print series, with printing characters if divisible by 3, 5, 3&5.
7. Some queries and concepts of RDBMS.
8. OS concepts
9. Puzzle of no of iteration to find light weight ball out of 9 balls.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.