Zoho Interview Experience | Set 22 (Off-Campus)
I attended Zoho off-campus. I registered through a link i received from my friend who has friends in Zoho. For attending off-campus you need that registration link which is available to their employees.
It was for 30 marks. 10 aptitude questions. 15(10- 1 mark question, 5- 2 mark questions) C output questions. Aptitude interms of difficulty is above average. Not like the easy aptitude you get in the companies which hire a bulk of students like TCS CTSetc. total time given was 2 hrs. For C aptitude practice from sites like 2braces.com it was very helpful.
I got shortlisted for the next round and i received a mail regarding that after 12 days.
Second Round(coding round):
We were given a total of 6 programs and 2 hrs time. The provided us with laptops. They had all frequently used IDEs for C, C++ and Java(turbo c++, netbeans, eclipse, editplus)
The questions were:
1) Find the minimum number of times required to represent a number as sum of squares.
12 = 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 12 = 2^2 + 2^2 + 2^2 12 = 3^2 + 1^2 + 1^2 Input: 12 Output: min: 3
2) Search a string in a given 2D matrix. And print its possible path.
allowed movements are right left up and down.
3) In a given pascal triangle find the possible triangles.
4) in a matrix find the number of rectangles filled with 1s.
Input: 0 1 1 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 Output: 2.
5) There are n items each with a value and weight. A sack is filled with the weights. In other words there is an array with of length n having the values of the items arr[0…n-1] and another array with weight arr[0…n-1].
if a sack is to be filled with weight W find the minimum possible value subset.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.