Zoho Interview Experience for Software Developer 2021
I would like to contribute my interview experience with Zoho in June 2021 for Software Developer role here.
First of all, I would like to thank geeks for geeks for this wonderful platform.
There are totally 6 rounds.
Round 1(Online Test ): 90 minutes
- I got online test invite link from HR.
- There are 20 questions. 10 questions from aptitude and 10 questions from c output.
- Level: Medium to hard.
Round 2(Programming Round): 3 hours
I got mail after one week about the next level L2 programming round. It consist of about 5 programming question which needs to be completed in 3 Hours of time. Need to show output using screen sharing option of Zoho meetings app.
- Sort array based on frequency.?
- Find the substring pattern in the given string.? substring will include ‘*’ to match any character.
- Evaluate the expression of string.?(I used stack to do this.)
I just completed 3 questions and selected for next level programming round.
Round 3(Advanced Programming Round): 3 hours
- I got a mail after one week about next level L3 programming round.
- This is application development round using c,c++,java or any other OOP based programming language.
- I was asked to create Employee management system.
- Programming language used : Java
Round 4(Technical Round): 1 hour
- I got a mail after one week of time for technical interview.
- I was asked about my Project in deep and java based interview question.
Round 5(Managerial Round): 1 hour
- I got a mail after one week of time for technical interview II.
- I was asked about myself, family, background.
- Questions on DBMS, few puzzles , about my work experience.
- Questions on my resume
Round 6(HR interview): 30 minutes
- I got a mail after one week of time for HR interview. Questions are
- Tell me about yourself.?
- current salary.? Expected salary.?
- Some basic HR questions.
Note: Please be prepared before applying.
Result : Selected
Please Login to comment...