ZOHO Grad Studies Interview Experience(2022)
Hello Everyone, I would like to share my Zoho Grad studies Interview experience which was held in December 2022. The interview process consists of 3 rounds.
Round -1(Aptitude and java debugging): The test consists totally of 30 questions.
- 20 questions based on java debugging(with options).
- 10 based on aptitude questions(without options). The test duration is 90 mins.
Java debugging questions are quite easy to solve, But the aptitude is tricky to solve. The aptitude question from the topic seating arrangement, profit & loss, ratio & proportion, trains, directions, and blood relations.
Tips: All the questions are easy but need more concentration to solve. Check your answer more than once before submitting the exam. I got a call after 3 days, that I’m shortlisted for round 2
Round-2(Programming round): This round consists of 5 programming questions which are easy-medium level
- Pattern printing
Input: F Output: A B C D E F A B C D E A B C D A B C A B A A A B A B C A B C D A B C D E A B C D E F
Input: abcdefghiJklMNopqrsTUWxyz Output:1 Input: abcdefghqrsTUWxyz Output:0
- Find a number of rectangles in a given matrix
Input: 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 1 1 Output: 2
- Reverse a string preserving space positions. To solve this problem using only recursion- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-string-preserving-space-positions/
- Given a string “WELCOMETOZOHOOFGRADUATESTUDIES” store it into a 2D matrix and find the word “HOO”. If the word is present return the start and end positions. Check the word by traversing from left to right or top to bottom.
Input: "WELCOMETOZOHOOFGRADUATESTUDIES" "HOO" Convert the string to 2D matrix W E L C O M E T O Z O H O O F G R A D U A T E S T U D I E S Output: Start index:<3,0> End index:<3,2>
The total duration to solve all questions is 3 hours,
Tips: Try to solve all the questions in a less timely and more efficient way, because only who solved a maximum of 4 questions with less time are shortlisted for the next round.
Round 3 (Technical interview): This round started with a self-intro and later questions from java.
- I got a question from OOPS, Collections, Access modifiers, and other basic concepts.
- The interviewer asked me about the previous round and told me to explain the approach again.
- Make sure that you have deep knowledge of java basic concepts. This interview was gone for 30 minutes.
Tips: If you are interested in java definitely it will be a nice opportunity for you. Because they are expecting the candidates to have some knowledge of java. To crack this interview read all java articles from geeks for geeks.
Overall the interview experience was very nice and challenging. Within the next half an hour the result was published Out of 40, 24 got selected for grad studies.
Thanks for geeks to share my experience. Hope it will help others.
Please Login to comment...