Zoho Corp Interview Experience
I applied for Zoho Corp Chennai for an On-Campus drive. There were a total of 3 rounds.
Round 1 (Aptitude and coding output ): It was a pen-paper exam that took place in the college. There were 10 coding questions in which we had to write down the output of the given programs and 10 simple aptitude questions (work and time, area, perimeter, etc). Codes were on simple topics like loops, conditional statements, and recursion.
Round 2 (Programming test): In round 2 there were 2 programming tests held in the college lab.
- There were 5 questions in round 1 on arrays and patterns. For this round, I would suggest practicing pattern-making problems like pyramids using loops. Level of Difficulty: Easy.
- Programming – test 2 consisted of 5 problems. The difficulty level was medium. There were questions on strings and recursions. To solve all 5 questions one requires deep knowledge of recursion.
Round 3 (Interview Round): There were 2 interview rounds a technical and an HR.
Technical interview: In a technical interview, I was asked questions on DSA, OS, Networking, and DBMS. Most of the questions were from DSA. Some of the questions that I remember are listed below:
- What is the difference between arrays and vectors?
- What is recursion?
- Finding the factorial of a number using recursion.
- What is a binary tree?
- What is the difference between Binary Tree and a Binary Search Tree?
- What is a heap?
- What is a deque?
- Applications of the deque.
- If I delete the root value from a BST what do I replace it with?
- Tree Traversal methods.
- DFS and BFS.
- What are Processes and Threads in OS?
- What is a deadlock?
- Questions on joins in SQL.
HR round: It was simple negotiation with HR, like are you ready to relocate to Chennai and other simple questions.
Please Login to comment...