Zeus Learning Interview Experience for Software Developer (On-Campus) Aug-2022
Hello Geeks, recently, Zeus Learning came to our college to recruit B.Tech undergrads for the Software Developer role. The interview process followed is as follows:
Round 1: The first round was an online test hosted on the Methyl platform.
- It comprised around 25 Aptitude questions and 10 Coding questions( difficulty from easy to medium).
- The total time given was 3 hrs. I would suggest being good at calculation skills which can help you at solving maths questions faster.
- Also, the 10 coding questions were like- Finding errors in the syntax of codes, completing some sorting function(eg, merge sort),pointer-based output questions, and then there were questions like finding if the linked list has a loop, finding if 2 rectangles intersect each other or not, etc.
- The difficulty was easy-medium.
Round 2: Technical Interview: I entered the meeting. I introduced myself and then they started asking me technical questions.
- What linked list, Why do we use it?
- Explain polymorphism, Method Overriding, Method Overloading, Pass by reference vs Pass by value,
- Multiply 2 integers without using * operators. (they asked me to open code editor and code this).
- Some Questions based on my project
- Some logical question (Question: You have one Taraju and you have 8 items out of which 7 have the same weight and only one has less weight you have to find that item which has less weight in 2 iterations)
Unfortunately, I was not selected but it was a good interview experience. Hope it helps.
Tips: Be calm & answer politely. You have to answer every question correctly, I was unable to answer the above logical question correctly and they discard me.
Results: All results announce within one week if you did not get any updates from Zeus then move on.