Zeus Learning Interview Experience for SDE (On Campus) 2022
Hello everyone, Zeus-Learning visited our campus for on campus placements for the role of Software Developer. The interview process is as follows:
Round 1: The first round round was an aptitude test along with a coding assessment which was conducted on Mettl platform.
- Aptitude had 25 questions which were mainly based on logical reasoning and data interpretation (difficulty – easy to medium).
- Coding assessment had 10 questions out of which few were of debugging type, correcting the syntax and coding questions were (find if two rectangles intersect each other or not, detect if a linked list has a loop, partition a linked list from the given value of x, finding number of occurrences of one string in another given string e.t.c).
- Coding assessment had no compiler, they just wanted to check the logic of the questions.
- Total time was 3 hours for the whole test.
- Having good coding skills will help to clear this round.
Round 2 – Technical Interview : It was conducted on google meet.
- Firstly the interviewer told me to introduce myself. I mentioned some projects in my introduction so i was asked some questions from all the projects which i mentioned.
- Then i was asked to share my screen and write a code on any platform/compiler which i like.
- First was to return addition and subtraction of two numbers from the same function (not using classes and objects), i was able to do it correctly.
- Second was to print the leaf nodes of binary tree, i was only able to tell the logic of it.
- I was asked a theory question on computer networks, Which protocol is used for communication over web applications (HTTP) and how is it different from TCP/IP, I was able to answer it correctly.
Thank you for reading.