Wipro Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Project Engineer)
Wipro visited in our campus for the recruitment as a Project Engineer for full time offer in Sep 2017.
The process was as follows:
First Round (Online Test):
The test consists of four sections viz. Aptitude, Verbal ability, Logical Reasoning and the Coding section.
Complexity of the test was average. Around 150 students appeared for the test out of which 25 got selected for further rounds.
I was among 25 :p
Second Round (Technical Interview):
The questions were:
– Tell me about Yourself
– I handover him my resume, he asked in detail about the projects and the internships i did
– He asked me about backtracking as two of my projects were based on backtracking and we had 20 minutes detail discussion about the projects
– Then he started asking questions on operating system, deadlock, semaphore, synchronization, memory management
– Then he asked about the academic subjects as I am from Instrumentation and Control department and he was keen to know why had i switched from the core side to the tech side
Third round (HR Interview):
Around 12 were shortlisted for this round.
It was a telephonic interview.
The questions were:
– Tell me about yourself
– Why Wipro
– Where do you want to see yourself after 5 years
– Are you ready to relocate anywhere mainly Bangalore
– Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses
– Did you ever fail at anything?
After this final list came, 9 students were selected and luckily I was one of them.
A couple of things that I would like to add in the end:
Write only things you know in your resume and never lie. Be prepared with HR questions and be prepared for the unexpected ones.
Be confident and be patient even if you could not make it, learn from the past and conquer the future.
All the best!
This article is contributed by Aakash Pal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.