Wipro Elite Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Hello geeks! I would like to share my interview experience with Wipro. First of all, we were asked to register through the Superset platform. Eligible candidates were invited to take a test.
Round 1: The test was taken on SEB (Secure Exam Browser).
The test consisted of sections as follows:
- 50 MCQs of basic aptitude, OS, CN, DSA, pseudocodes, etc. (to be solved in 40 minutes).
- 2 simple programming questions (to be solved in 40 minutes).
- Essay writing. (Was asked to write an essay of about 150-200 words for the given topic). (Duration:- 20 minutes).
After a few days, a list of shortlisted candidates was announced. I was one of them. My interview with Wipro was scheduled for 23rd September’21. The interview was conducted on the Superset platform.
Round 2: The interviewer arrived. We greeted each other.
The interview started with our formal introduction. Then he started asking questions.
- OOPs, concepts like polymorphism, multithreading, etc.
- Types of Operating Systems.
- Questions from networking like different devices used in networking, OSI layers, subnet, DNS protocol, etc.
- He also asked me about Cloud Computing. Fortunately, I was aware of the basics of Cloud Computing.
- Major cloud service providers.
- Then he moved on to HR questions.: Tell me something about anything creative which you have done in life.
- Any location constraints which you have.
- Any backlogs or standing arrears.
This was all for the interview. After 3 days, results were announced and I was selected
- Work on your technical and communication skills.
- Prepare for basic HR questions as well for the interview.
- Keep calm, go and crack the interview !! ALL THE BEST !!!