WebMethods Interview Experience
I have attended webmethods interviews with 2-6 years of experience. There were 4 rounds of interviews.
Round 1 (Technical):
- Questions on webmethods components
- Is,MWS,Deployer, JMS,UM,Catching,flow steps
- Questions related to previous projects: what are the components used in the project?
- The life cycle of a project?
Round 2(Technical): Round 2 little more difficult than Round 1
- Questions asked in Round 2: Questions on webmethods components
- Components: Trading network, MWS,MFT,B2B,BPM,Deployer, Terracotta
- Asked me to explain previous projects
Round 3 (Manager Round):
- Mostly scenario-based Questions.
- Project life cycle Questions
Round 4 (HR Round): Location preference and salary discussion.