Walmart Interview Experience for SDE 3 | 3.4 Years of Experienced
Hi, Hope everyone is healthy and share. Today I am sharing my interview experience with Walmart.
Round 1(Data Structures And Algorithm):
- Flat a linked list.
- Reverse a linked list into k groups.
- Implement LRU Cache (Using linked list).
- Modified version of Kadan’s algorithm.
- Check if two nodes are cousins in a Binary tree.
Round 2(Java Round – Taken by US team): Discussed current company and project.
- Asked Design pattern. (Implementation of Producer consumer pattern ).
- Java 8 features. (Completable future and Streams and closure). Given a code where I need to process data using streams.
- Java code to find max palindrome substring.
- Trapping rain water problem.
- Questions from Collections and generics.
Round 3(System Design):
- Design a messaging chat system. (Asked implement in both ( microservices as well as a monolith ).
- Explain load balancing.
- Asked about JWT and Spring Boot.
Round 4(Hiring Manager Round): Architecture of current project.
- Asked me few puzzles.
- Question from graph BFS and DFS.
- Asked me how to scale a large distributed system.
- Some behavioral questions.
- Be confident and calm.
- Focus on DSA as well as Java.