Vuram Technology Solutions Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2022
The recruitment was for Workhall Pvt Ltd whose parent company is Vuram Technology. The recruitment process consists of 4 rounds. I was interviewed for the Research Analyst role.
Round 1: Online Test: Following the pre-placement presentation, the test credentials are shared via mail and the online test was conducted. The online test was conducted on the DoSelect Platform.
- The test consists of three sections – MCQs, Essay writing, Coding
- Test duration: 100 minutes
- MCQ Section
- 40 questions based on General Aptitude, Verbal, Logical Reasoning, and Programming Output MCQs.
- Also few questions on Operating Systems.
- Essay Writing
- One essay writing question
- I was given the topic, “What is stress? How do the current generation people handle stress ?”
- My friends had a few topics like Why money is important, Your favorite childhood memories, What is your thoughts about community service, etc.
- 4 coding questions were given.
- No compiler is used just code needs to be typed.
- Any programming language can be used.
- Questions for me:
- Check whether both strings are anagrams.
- Removal of vowels from a string
- Frequency of substrings in a large string
- Frequency of elements in a given array
Tip: Questions are very easy but make sure you don’t waste the time and also switch tabs
Round 2: Technical Interview (Level 1): This interview was around 30 minutes.
- First, the interviewer asked me to introduce myself and I gave a quick intro about myself for around 1-2 minutes.
- Then the interviewer asked about my projects and I explained those.
- Later, she started to ask questions regarding my skills on the resume
- Difference between JVM and JDK
- Types of Joins in SQL
- OOPs Concepts with real-life examples
- What are access modifiers?
- Why C is a mid-level language?
- Decorators in Python
- Difference between SQL and MySQL
- Advantages of Python
- Struggles in completing a project
- Then she shared a coding question – “First Non Repeating Character in a String”
- I started sharing my screen and coded it.
Tip: Make sure your logic is correct for the coding question. Don’t panic about the output
Round 3: Technical Interview (Level 2): This interview was hardly around 8-10 minutes.
- General Introduction about myself
- Questions regarding the courses on my resume
- Since I had completed courses on AWS, questions were around them.
- What is DynamoDB?
- Types of databases?
- What is data analytics?
- IT support fundamentals
- The interviewer asked for a puzzle and was told to answer it without using a paper pen.
- If a store sold 25 pairs of socks, making a 25% profit of $150, how much did they charge for each pair?
Round 4: HR Interview: This interview was around 10 minutes.
- Introduction about myself.
- General questions about my parents and native.
- Tested my thinking knowledge by asking about my essay in Round 1.
- A few questions about the company were asked.
Thank you !!
Wish you all the best 🙂