Vodafone Intelligent Solutions Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee FTE
Note: Each and every round is an elimination round so prepare wisely and go through all previous interview experiences shared by the selected GETs in VOIS.
First Round: It was an Aptitude based assessment that consists of 3 sections that were Quant, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability. In total there were 60 questions and the time allocated was 60 minutes. Mostly Aspiring Minds is the assessment conductor so it is highly advisable for the candidates to go through Aspiring Minds mock assessment tests.
If you clear the Assessment the next round will be:
Second Round: First thing first be ready with your programming skills and mainly focus on Java coding as many of the time Technical Recruiter will run you through different coding problems which are mainly related to Java software. Following are the questions which were asked by the interviewer.
- Why the company should hire you?
- Why do you want to get into the Computer field as you are from Mechanical background?
- What do you mean by data encapsulation?
- What is a JIT compiler?
- What is the difference between constructor overloading and constructor overriding?
- How to swap two numbers without using a third variable?
- Write a program on the Fibonacci series using recursion. (I was not able to answer that but I do have solved the above question so that was okay with HR)
Third Round: This will be the final round where your interview will be scheduled with Business Partner HR.
Basically, they will ask you general questions regarding what you know about the company and what are there expectations from ideal candidates, what role candidate will carry out, and how will he/she will deal with training and live projects equally.
Result:- I was selected as a GET in VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions). Location:- Pune
Please Login to comment...