Visme vs Canva
There are a large number of websites and web applications available for common purposes but what makes users use one website more than other is its ease of use along with its look and feel. The look and feel of any website or web application can be enhanced using good visual content like stunning images, eye-catching banners, logos, etc. All this content needs to be designed separately and for creating these images or logos, advanced software is required, two most famous software for fulfilling this purpose are Canva and Visme. So let’s compare these to find out the best one.
What is Visme?
Visme is a web-based designing tool that is used to make visual assets like logos, images, posters, etc. in an easy way. It was founded by Payman Taei. It contains a large number of pre-built templates to ease the users. It supports multiple languages. It is also used in creating fabulous presentations and other infographic content. It was launched in 2020.
Advantages of Visme
- No designing experience is needed to use it.
- It is a web app so it does not require much memory.
- It provides a free trial for some period.
- It supports different image formats like PNG, JPEG, etc.
Disadvantages of Visme
- It is costlier as compared to other platforms.
- Designing templates are limited.
What is Canva?
Canva is an online platform for creating visual content of different types in a single place. It comes with several tools like background removal, sharpening, auto enhancement of images, etc. It was launched in 2013 by Melanie Perkins, Cliff Obrecht, and Cameron Adams. Due to its beginner-friendly interface, it became very popular.
Advantages of Canva
- It supports many languages so people from different regions can use it easily.
- Any type of image can be uploaded and edited along with creating images from scratch.
- No need for installation as it is a web application.
- A large number of customizable templates are available for helping novice users.
Disadvantages of Canva
- An Internet connection is a must to use Canva.
- Advanced features like image trace, background removal, etc. are available in paid versions only.
- It does not support layering functionality to keep objects separately on different layers.
Following is a table of differences between Canva and Visme:
|Definition||It is a web based designing tool for creating visual assets for different purposes.||It can be understood as a graphic design platform to create visual content for different purposes.|
|Developer(s)||It was developed by Visme Incorporation||It was developed by Canva Incorporation.|
|Subscription||Its subscription starts at $12.25 per month.||Its subscription starts at $12.99 per month.|
|Supported Platforms||It is available only for web platforms.||It is available for web and android platforms.|
|Activity Tracking||It provides activity dashboard along with activity tracking.||It does not provide activity-tracking functionality.|
|Integrations||It has few integrations like Microsoft Excel.||It has a large number of integrations like Asana, Google Drive, Slack, etc.|
|Plans available||It has 4 pricing plans: Basic, Personal, Business and Visme for Teams.||It has 3 pricing plans: Canva Free, Canva Pro, and Canva for Teams.|
|Analysis||It has good analysis tools for performance tracking.||It lacks analysis and statistical tools.|
Please Login to comment...