VISA Interview Experience | On-Campus (Virtual)
Round 1 (Online Test):
An online test was conducted on Hackerrank that consisted of 2 easy-level coding questions. The test duration was of 90 minutes. Everyone had different questions.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Questions I got were:-
Both the questions required an optimized solution to pass all the test cases.
5 students were shortlisted for the interview round.
Round 2 (Interview):
For internship, VISA conducted only one interview round. The duration was of 45-60 minutes. This round was conducted on Microsoft Teams. I expected the interview to be entirely technical, but my interviewer asked me mostly behavioral and hr questions.
- Introduce yourself.
- As I had mentioned sports in my resume, the interviewer asked me Being a team player, are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Do you have any plans for higher studies? I said yes (2-3 years after graduation). He then asked me in what field I want to pursue my higher education? He was interested in knowing my inclination, my interests, so he again asked me the same question differently.
- What did you think while applying to VISA?
- What do you prefer working individually or in a team?
- What is success to you?
- Situational Questions-
- Have you faced a stressful situation in your life and how did you handle it?
- How do you handle people who don’t agree with you or have different opinions than you?
- Then he asked me to explain the logic and then write code for printing the given pattern (Hackerrank code-pair link was provided).
- Why do you want to do this internship?
- Then he asked me to explain my latest project. What difficulties were faced while working on it? What was the fun part while doing this project?
- Lastly, he asked me if I have any questions.
Given an integer n (say n=5) print the following pattern- 1 121 12321 1234321 123454321
On the same day, results were declared and 2 students were selected for the internship.