Visa Inc. Interview Experience for Software Engineer (On-Campus)
Visa Inc. came to our campus for placements. There was one online test on hackerrank and 3 PI rounds.
Round-1: Online Test(90 mins):
- Two DSA questions based on arrays and strings(LC Medium)
- One Rest-Api question in which I had to fetch an API and Output a Particular Data.
I was able to clear this round.
Round-2: Technical Round-I(1 hr): The Interviews were online on-campus. It started with a basic introduction and jumped straight to questions.
- Draw a flowchart of your projects and Explain it in Layman Terms.
- 1 DSA question(variation of Longest Palindromic Substring).
- Internship-related questions.
Round-3:- Technical Round-II(1 hr): The interviewer was very friendly. It also started with a basic intro and jumped straight to the questions.
- 2 DSA questions(LC Medium). In the first DSA problem, I had to write the code while in the other question I just had to elaborate on the also needed to solve the problem.
- Discussion is related to blockchain.
- What is Normalization implement different levels of Normalization like 1NF, 2NF, and 3NF in the given table?
- What is OOPs Define the 4 pillars of OOPs. Also, he asked me to write the code for function overloading.
- What is Cryptography and what are some Cryptography Algorithms?
- Symmetric and Asymmetric Keys.
- Design Hackerrank Backend. In addition, he questioned me about the new function I wanted to add to Hackerrank that wasn’t already there.
- What are the new features you want to add to your chat app (My CV project) that WhatsApp does not already have?
- Finally, I requested comments on what areas I needed to work on.
Round-4:- Technical + Managerial Round-III(1hr 10 mins):
- Why Visa?
- Then a further discussion on VISA NET.
- How UPI works?
- Some maths-related questions (because I said to him that I m good at maths).
- Then Discussion on Network Security.