Unthinkable Solution(Daffodils) Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2022
Unthinkable Solution visited our campus on 20th August for the role of Junior Associate-IT. It consists of a total of 5 rounds. First coding round, the Second was a written test (Only for those who solved less percentage of questions in the first) and the other three were interviews( 2 technical + 1 HR ). The whole process was completed on that day, the 20th of August.
Round 1 (Coding): It consists of 3 questions (Leet code Easy-Medium) to solve in 1 hour.
- https://leetcode.com/problems/bulb-switcher/ only change is that I have to print which bulb will remain in on state.
- Question-based on string manipulation.
I was able to solve 2 solve questions. And then my TPO informed me that I was directly going for personal interviews.
Round 2 (Technical Interview 1): This round lasted for about 90 mins. The first and obvious question was to INTRODUCE YOURSELF! This round was based on your fundamental subjects and DSA.
- Rapid fire on oops concepts:- Pillars, brief description about them, virtual functions, polymorphism, method overloading and overriding, etc.
- Then he gave me a pattern printing question.
I was able to solve it under 5 minutes
- What are trees? What are pre, In, and postorder traversals?
- I was not allowed to use any inbuilt function and any extra spaces for these questions.
- I solved all the questions and the round went pretty well.
- After 10 minutes of the interview, my TPO informed me that I was shortlisted for the next round.
Round 3(Technical Interview 2): This round was totally towards development and I was not asked a single question on DSA, all were on React and Node as I mentioned in my resume.
- What is ContextAPI?
- What is Middlewares? How do define middleware? What is the use of text in it?
- What are hooks? What are useState, and useEffect, and how to declare them?
- Then he asked me to write a code for a simple react website that takes an input and prints below the input box as you type in the input box.
- Write a code to check if a user is authenticated or not and after login get the user profile.
- Then some questions on Promises and async await? How to create promises how to return a promise using async await?
- How does CSS work?
- The Interviewer was very helpful, he was constantly providing me hints wherever I got stuck. Then he said you can wait outside. I was not sure about this round because this round didn’t go that well and I thought I am gonna get rejected.
After 10 minutes TPO informed me that I was selected for HR.
Round 4(HR): This round lasted for about 15mins. The questions were very simple.
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
- What do you expect from your organization and how can unthinkable fulfill that?
- Your Most challenging project till now.
- What Challenges did you face during your interview and how was your experience working in a team and as an individual?
- What is your dream company and what if you get the opportunity to appear for the dream organization process, what will you choose unthinkably or the dream organization?
- Then she said do you have any questions for me? I asked about her work experiences and what are those points to keep growing in the IT sector.
- After some time my TPO informed me that I am selected and HR came and hand me my offer letter.
- Clear Your Fundamentals, Be ready with whatever you have written in your resume, and of course, GFG is one of the best platforms for interview preparation.