Truminds Interview Experience for SDE (On-Campus)
Round 1: It was an online test of One and half hours duration on the HackerEarth platform. Consisted of 18 MCQs from CS subjects –
- Operating Systems, DSA, Aptitude, DBMS. The questions were of easy level.
- 1 coding question was asked which was of medium level.
- 90 students gave the online assessment.
Round2(Technical discussion): Among 90, 33 students were selected for TR1. The interview was virtual on zoom meeting.
- Introduce yourself.
- Discussion on Projects
- Asked several questions of oops
- After that, he jumped to the DSA part. He asked one question, and the question was an array-based easy question (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-common-elements-three-sorted-arrays/), I told him about the brute force approach as well as the optimal approach. The interviewer was satisfied with my answer. After that, he asked me some oops, os questions
Round3: Leadership Discussion
- 13 students were selected for Leadership Discussion(HR + Technical Round2) Round.
- There are two Interviewers who came to this session.
- The first interviewer asked me to introduce myself, after that he asked some DSA questions
- Comparison b/w singly and doubly linked list for deletion at starting, mid, and end position with time complexity.
- Check for BST (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/a-program-to-check-if-a-binary-tree-is-bst-or-not/), I told him a brute force as well as the optimal approach
- Then he asked me about AVL Tree and a scenario-based question on AVL Tree, he asked only about Time Complexity.
- After that he asked me some questions from c++( friend function, friend class, virtual function, pure virtual function), and also told me to implement friend class and friend function. I was able to implement it.
- I was able to answer all the questions, The interviewer was satisfied with my all answers. Now he handed over to the second interviewer
- He asked me about my course(MCA), duration, and syllabus, after that he asked me some questions about os and networking. I was not able to answer all questions. But the interviewer was very experienced and friendly after he asked me to ask some questions from my end/side if any.
After that, the interview got over. After two days the final Result list for the selects came, only two students were selected, and I was one of them.
Tip: be confident, be honest with yourself. Best of Luck!