Tensorflow.js tf.layers.averagePooling3d() Function
The tf.layers.averagePooling3d() function is used for applying the average Pooling operation for 3D data. If its dataFormat field is set to CHANNEL_LAST it takes the tensor as input with 5d shape [ batchSize, depths, rows, cols, channels] and outputs the tensor with 5d shape: [ batchSize, pooledDepths, pooledRows, pooledCols, channels]. Its dataFormat filed is set to CHANNEL_FIRST it takes the tensor as input with 4d shape: [ batchSize, channels, depths, rows, cols ] and outputs the tensor with shape: [ batchSize, channels, pooledDepths, pooledRows, pooledCols ].
tf.layers.averagePooling3d( args )
- args: It is an object with the following properties:
- poolSize: It is used for downscaling factors in each dimension i.e [ depth, height, width ]. It is an integer or an array of three integers is expected.
- strides: In each dimension of the pooling window, the stride size. It is an integer or an array of three integers is required.
- padding: The padding type to utilize for the pooling layer.
- dataFormat: The data format to utilize for the pooling layer
- inputShape: If it is specified, It is used for creating the input layer which is inserted before this layer.
- batchInputShape: If it is specified it is used for creating the input layer which is inserted before this layer.
- batchSize: It is used for creating batchInputShape with the help of inputShape.
- dtype: It is the data type for these layers. These parameters are applied exclusively to input layers.
- name: It is of string type. It is the name of these layers.
- trainable: If it is set to be true then only the weights of this layer will be changed by fit.
- weights: The layer’s initial weight values.
Returns: It returns AveragePooling3D
Tensor [ [ [ [[6.5, 6, 5.875],]]]]