Tenneco US Interview Experience for PM Intern
Round 1: (Interviewer Recruiter (HR) Duration 5 mins)
Had a referral from a senior HR from India. Recruiter screening was bypassed. The call was just to schedule the final round of Technical interviews.
Final Round: (Interviewer Senior Product Manager Duration: 45 mins)
The interviewer started by explaining details about this role in his team. What he expects out of interns. In what capacity the interns will be involved in the project? Then he started asking questions.
- Introduce yourself.
- Why PM?
- What do you know about the company?
- Share your understanding of the manufacturing industry.
- Do you have experience in Data Visualization, analyzing data, graphs, charts, and using tableau?
- Tell me in detail about your data visualization project and your contributions there.
- How efficient are you in market research, strategic analysis, and making presentations?
- Demonstrate experience on the above.
- You have 2 paper publications, explain any one of these.
- What is Kunal doing outside of the office?
- What did your managers/directors think of you?
- What keeps you busy during the day?
- How do you approach day to days tasks?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Suggestion: Review your CV well. Do a background study of the company. Confidence and clear communication is the key. Ask good questions. Good luck!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...