- Celsius is a standard unit of temperature on the Celsius scale, & is represented by the °C symbol.
- Fahrenheit uses the degree Fahrenheit as the unit & is represented with the °F symbol.
- Kelvin is an internationally recognized standard for scientific temperature measurement. It is an absolute temperature scale that is obtained by shifting the Celsius scale by −273.15°, in order to coincide the absolute zero to 0K.
The following examples depict 0°C in Fahrenheit & Kelvin:
Input: 0 in Celsius Output: 32 in Fahrenheit and 273.15 in Kelvin Input: 0 in Fahrenheit Output: -17.78 in Celsius and 255.37 in Kelvin Input: 0 in Kelvin Output: -273.15 in Celsius and -459.67 in Fahrenheit
The formula for converting Celsius scale to Fahrenheit scale and Kelvin scale:
T(°F) = (T(°C) * 9)/5 + 32 T(°K) = T(°C) + 273.15
The formula for converting Fahrenheit scale to Celsius scale and Kelvin scale:
T(°C) = ((T(°F) - 32) * 5) / 9 T(°K) = (T(°F) - 32) * 5 / 9 + 273.15
The formula for converting Kelvin scale to Celsius scale and Fahrenheit scale:
T(°C) = (T(°K) - 273.15 T(°F) = (T(°K) - 273.15) * 9 / 5 + 32;
- Create one container in which all the elements are present.
- Inside this container add 3 input fields in which one for Celsius and another for Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
- Now Style which you want I add this container in the center.
Example: This example illustrates the basic temperature Conversion between Celsius, Fahrenheit & Kelvin using HTML, CSS & JS.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...