Technology for 4G Mobile Communications
Pre-requisites: Generations of wireless communication
Mobile communication is the simultaneous interchange of voice and data through a communication network without a physical connection. Without any physical connections, mobile communication helps to transmit the voice message and multimedia data from one mobile or computer to another mobile or computer. Mobile communication technology is evolving at an astonishing rate, with new products and services being introduced to the market seemingly every day. The 4G network, which replaces the 3G network, is referred to as the fourth generation of mobile communication or wireless communication technology. Users can use premium multimedia applications thanks to the increased data transmission speeds and improved services offered by 4G networks. Users of 4G networks can access speeds of up to 100 Mbps, which is far faster than 3G networks.
- With the advent of 4G communication technology, data can now be transferred more quickly and securely than ever before.
- 4G communication technology is the best option for organizations and individuals who wish to use the internet since it offers high-speed data transmission at a reasonably reasonable cost when compared to previous technologies.
- Our capacity to communicate has been changed by 4G mobile communication technology, which provides consumers with improved characteristics including global mobility, service portability, and scalable mobile networks.
- With 4G communication technology, people are able to experience faster speeds and increased bandwidth for data-intensive activities such as streaming video, and audio, and downloading large files.
- Users of 4G networks can access speeds of up to 100 Mbps, which is far faster than 3G networks.
- This allows the users to take advantage of a higher speed connection, that is up to 10 times faster than traditional 3G networks, and offers better latency rates.
- Because 4G is portable, users can access the internet at any time and any place with this connection.
- Users don’t require a wired or phone line when using a 4G connection. Instead, it functions by using the same mobile phone’s internet connection.
- In accordance with the network signal. Mobile network customers face a serious problem with this, especially in rural locations where signal quality can be poor.
- 4G requires increased battery usage. This is so that transmission and reception can occur at the higher data rate of 4G.
With its significantly higher speeds and more dependable connections, 5G technology is anticipated to be a game-changing advancement in the mobile communication industry.
For more detail please refer to the difference between 3G and 4G Technology, and the Difference between 4G and 5G articles.
Please Login to comment...