TCS NQT Interview Experience 2022
TCS NQT or National Qualifier Test is for freshers with less than 2 years of work experience. Students with any degree/branch can apply. It is an opportunity to get TCS Ninja Role. The score is valid for 2 years and can be used to apply to some other companies as well. The exam is held in both online (web-proctored) mode or offline mode.
Round 1: NQT Exam (Online Mode)
The exam has two parts:
- NQT (cognitive skills): Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
- Subject NQT (for IT companies)- Programming Logic (10 questions), Coding (2 Questions-1 Easy and 1 Medium)
- No negative marking.
- Adaptive Test.
- On-Screen Calculator was available.
- If you become a Ninja topper you will get an opportunity to give TCS Digital Exam.
Round 2: Interview Process (Technical Interview)
- The interviews were conducted online. The panel had 2 interviewers, one for each Technical and Managerial.
- Introduce Yourself.
- Questions Regarding my Project.
- I mentioned SQL in my CV and used it in my project so they asked me questions on SQL.
- What is HashQuery?
- How to Get Current Date In SQL.
- What is the Difference Between DELETE and TRUNCATE
- What is a Palindrome
- Leap Year
- Some Questions regarding Operators.
- Questions on OOPS Concept
- Asked Faced Any Challenge In Your Project.
Got selected for the next round
Round 3: Interview Process (HR Interview)
- The interviews were conducted online
- Introduce Yourself
- Your Strength and Weakness
- Are you willing to do Night Shifts?
- Are you Okay with Relocation
- Hobbies Related Question.
- Why should we hire you?
- Who is the CEO of TCS
- I mentioned Music and Movies so Asked about the genre of Music and fav. Actor and Actress
- Be Confident and Don’t be nervous. Just go through your CV very Deeply.