TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2022
The eligibility criteria:
- All branches are allowed.
- Minimum of 60% in X, XII, and Engineering.
- No education gap.
Round 1 – Online Assessment Test: This round was a computer-based test for 3 hours. It contains two sections.
- Foundation: It consists of aptitude, logical reasoning, and verbal ability-based questions with easy to moderate difficulty. You are having very less time to solve all the questions. You should be very well prepared for this round.
- Advanced: In this section, all the above topics with advanced levels are covered. The overall difficulty of this section is high. This section also contained a coding subsection that was optional for Ninja candidates
Round 2 – Technical Interview
- Introduce Yourself.
- Explain projects you have done.
- Explain Internship work.
- Which coding language do you prefer? I said Java
- What are the features of Java8?
- Why java is a platform-independent language?
- What is the use of the lambda function in java?
- Explain OOP’s concepts.
- what is the single interface?
- Define DBMS and SQL.
- Gave 2 simple SQL queries to write
- Explain Joins in SQL.
- How to swap numbers without using a third variable?
- Two or more questions on the operating system were asked.
This was a fully technical round where all technical-related questions were asked.
Round 3 – HR Interview: This was the last round of the recruitment process. This interview was a general discussion with HR. It consists following questions
- Introduce yourself
- Document verification
- Do you have any education gap?
- Explain projects.
- Asked about internships done.
- Asked about family background
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...