TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2022
l applied to TCS in August-21 through NQT. My TCS exam was conducted on the 19th of September 2021.
Round 1: Online Test: Consists of 4 sections
- Numeric ability
- Verbal ability
- Reasoning ability
- Technical(10 MCQs and 2 coding questions)
Got the results after 15 days and had my interview on 6th October 2021.
and gradually I was promoted to the next step. Then I received a mail from TCS that you are selected for the interview process. Then my interview was scheduled on 6 OCT .and I am excited about my first interview and it was good. Once my interview
started that time I am so nervous about how will answer the interview questions. I had my TR, MR, and HR round on the same day. They asked me lots of questions like technical as well as non-technical questions for the technical round and I answer all the
questions that they asked,
Round 2: Interview
They first asked me to show any government id proof (eg. Aadhar card)
The panel consists of TR, MR, and HR
- Introduction as I mentioned in my intro about JAVA, OOPS, and DBMS he asked me
- OOPS concepts
- Types of Inheritance
- How can we use multiple inheritances in java
- Wrapper class
- Method overriding and Method overloading with example
- Garbage Collection
- Static and Final, What is DBMS
Note that they can ask you to compile code too. (Basic one for eg. prime number, palindrome, etc)
Then I was passed on to MR.
- Which thing do you still regret in your life and want to improve?
- If you got an offer from other field than IT industries will you join it?
- Why do you want to join TCS not other company?
- Do u have any backlogs?
- Do u have any gaps in academics?
- Overall Percentage (10th, Diploma, Engineering).
- Are you agree with relocation?
- Do you want ask any questions?
and lastly, I am selected for TCS. That’s all about my interview experience.
ALL THE BEST!!!