TCS Ninja Interview Experience
Firstly, I participated in TCS CodeVita Season 10. I was in my 6th semester of engineering at that time and I solved a problem which based on graphs and Dijkstra in CodeVita. TCS promised that they gave interview opportunities to 2023 batch candidates (3rd year engineering students) if they solve one problem in CodeVita.
After CodeVita result declaration I got an interview opportunity where they first asked for my aadhar card and all the important documents like the 10th and 12th mark sheets, and my engineering all-semester mark sheets (till the 4th semester).
- Then, they start with a technical round which was in the same meeting.
- They asked me some basics of Object Oriented Programming and give me 2 easy problems to code.
- One of them was pyramid pattern printing and another one is reverse array elements.
- But I solved these problems very rapidly so they asked me one another problem to code and that was also easy but a little bit interesting.
- Finally, HR will ask me “You are using C++ to solve all the problems what if we gave you Java?”. I answered and said, “my fundamentals of Programming are strong and also my Computer Science fundamentals are strong too.
- So, I will be able to work on any language and tech stack by giving some effort”.
- Then they asked a few more questions like my family background and will I able to reallocate, etc.
- The important point is here HR round and technical round was in a single meeting which means I gave only a single interview.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...