TCS Interview Experience (Off-Campus) 2022
I have done the TCS registrations on 28/07/2022. The test was on 23.08.2022.
Round 1(Online Assessment): The test included the following sections.
- Verbal ability (24 Questions– 30 minutes)
- Reasoning (30 Questions– 50 minutes)
- Numerical (26 Questions– 40 minutes)
- Programming Logic (10 Questions– 15 minutes)
- Coding 1 (1 Question– 15 minutes)
- Coding 2 (1 Question– 30 minutes)
Each section is in auto-submit format, i.e. once submitted it is not possible to go back and change or review the questions. Each question is timed, for 1 to 2 minutes based on the complexity level. A built-in calculator and notepad were present.
Results for Round 1: I have cleared round 1. My interview was scheduled for September 15th, 2022 in online mode. I received the slot details and link (Microsoft teams was used).
Round 2(Technical Round and HR): Interview details: The panel consisted of 2 members – one was a Technical recruiter and one was a Hiring manager. All of them were warm and friendly. First, HR introduced herself and verified my name and other details. After that, the TR introduced himself and started asking questions.
Technical Questions: Firstly, He asks about the project that I mentioned in my resume.
- Explain the algorithm behind the sudoku solver as one of my projects is based on a sudoku solver.
- What are ACID properties?
- Which of the inheritance is not supported in java?
- Index in database
HR Questions: Then came the HR questions. These were some common HR questions like my hobbies and teamwork. Nothing complex was asked. She then asked me the following questions.
- What is your weakness and strength (Might vary)
- Are you willing to relocate
- Which location will you prefer and why do you prefer this any reason
- where do you want to be in 5 years?
Overall it was an easy to medium complexity interview. You just have to be confident with your answers and communicate openly with the interviewers.
Results for Round 2: I got my result and I am selected.
- Cover in detail (Data Structure and Algorithms, Operating System, Object Oriented programming language, and Computer Network).
- Do not lie in your resume as questions were asked from your resume also
- ALWAYS BE CONFIDENT.
- Read as many Interview experiences from GeeksforGeeks of that Company. You will see Question is repeated in an interview.
All the best!!
Please Login to comment...