TCS Interview Experience (National Qualifier Test 2020)
Round 1 (Online Test): The online test was a 3-hour test. The test was divided into four sections:
|Numerical Ability||Logical Reasoning||Verbal ability||Programming (MCQ+Coding)||Marks|
|26-Q||30-Q||24-Q||10-mcq+2-Coding||Num. of Questions|
Note: No negative Marking.
Approx After one-month notification for selection for next round.
Round 2 (F2F): In this round, there are 3-panels (Technical+Managerial+HR)
I am waiting for panels because my time interview time is 12:25 but the panel was not accepting my request after 30-40 min panel is accepted my request the platform is Cisco Webex.
Firstly one-panel check to my Aadhar Card or any government ID after the verification he asked to me are you are full-fill the criteria of your academic 60% or not.
Yes then the panel was asked next question do you have any problem with your re-location?
The second panel(Managerial) came:
- Question: introduce yourself.
- Question: Explain your project.
- Question: How many members in your project and what’s your role in your project.
after 10min technical round
The third panel(Technical) came:
- Question: Which language you comfortable.
- Question: Difference between C++ and Java.
- Question: What is Polymorphism Explain.
- Question: Features of Java and Java is better than C++? and why.
- Question: What is friend function in C++.
- Question: What is encapsulation in java with example.
Question: Do you know about data structure and algorithm. The panel gives me DS questions and asked to give the solution into 4-way.
Question: Given a string can you find the character is present or not.
Final Result: selected
Thank you soo much GeeksforGeeks for helping us.