TCS Interview Experience
I am from Batch 2022. I gave the TCS NQT test last year in the month of September and in October I got mail that I cleared the exam and now my interview will be scheduled shortly. I got the mail for an interview and joined the meeting. There were three people for the interview each for HR, TR, and MR round. My interview started with self-introduction.
For TR Round the questions asked were:
- Self Introduction.
- Any Projects done
- I mentioned that I have knowledge of C, C++, HTML, and CSS so all the TR are questions were based on that only.
- Questions like Data types in C, Difference between call by value and call by reference, Difference between stack and queue, OOPS concepts with examples, what is the value of A in hexadecimal, what is 0 and 1 in computer, tags in HTML.
- In my resume, I had mentioned the certifications, so questions were asked regarding that also like I had cybersecurity certification so from that some basic questions were asked.
For HR Round the questions asked were:
- Willing to relocate
- Do you have any backlogs
- Any gap in education
- What do you know about the company
For MR Round the questions asked were:
- If you get placed in a company with a higher salary than TCS then what will you do?
- If one of your teammates is not working properly and you have a deadline then what will you do?
- Can you work under pressure?
So all these questions were asked and after 1-2 weeks I got the result that I am selected for the TCS ninja hiring.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...