TCS Digital Interview Experience
TCS Digital Test had two parts to it. Part A was the Aptitude + Verbal section which was of medium difficulty level and Part B consisted of two coding questions. There is a section-wise cutoff so please make sure that you solve each section carefully.
Part A: Aptitude + Verbal(40 mins +10 mins)
- Aptitude: 20 Questions(15 MCQs+ 5 Value in the box)
- Verbal: 10 Questions(MCQs)
Part B: Coding Ability(2 questions -60 mins)
The coding round is held at TCS’s Codevita platform and the questions are usually based on problem statements.
Suggestion: I would suggest you all practice the previous year papers of TCS Codevita to be well-prepared before the coding exam.
After you clear the test, within a week you’ll be called for the document verification process followed by the 3-panel interview(Technical + HR + Managerial)
Interview Round: Usually the interview is an hour-long where all the skills that you have put forward in your resume are tested by the panelists. Few questions that I came across during my interview are as follows:
- How to create an abstract class? Difference between abstract class and interface?
- What is Digital Technology? Explain the difference between AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.
- Explain any one of your projects in detail.
- What is softmax activation and the Rectified Linear Unit?
- What is mining in Blockchain?
- How to identify a block uniquely in a Blockchain?
Apart from this, a few HR questions were asked:
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Why do you want to join TCS?
- Why should we hire you?
Note: Make sure that you present your answers with an ample amount of confidence 🙂