TCS Coding Practice Question | Fibonacci Series
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, ……..
In mathematical terms, the sequence Fn of Fibonacci numbers is defined by the recurrence relation
Fn = Fn-1 + Fn-2
with seed values
F0 = 0 and F1 = 1.
Input: n = 3 Output: 0, 1, 1 Input: 7 Output: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8
- Since the number is entered as Command line Argument, there is no need for a dedicated input line
- Extract the input number from the command line argument
- This extracted number will be in String type.
- Convert this number into integer type and store it in a variable, say num
- Now the function fib having num value will work.
- In this function now take three variables a, b and c and now store two of them value as a=0, b=1;
- Now if the num ==1, then there will be no fibonacci number return a.
- If num >1 then we will swap the all variable values like as
- a = b
- b = c
- Now we will just print the all values a, b and c.
- In C:
- In Java:
Time Complexity: O(N)
Auxiliary Space: O(1)