TCS Coding Practice Question | Check Odd or Even
Given a number, the task is to check if this number is Odd or Even using Command Line Arguments. A number is called even if the number is divisible by 2 and is called odd if it is not divisible by 2.
Input: 123 Output: No Input: 588 Output: Yes
- Since the number is entered as Command line Argument, there is no need for a dedicated input line
- Extract the input number from the command line argument
- This extracted number will be in string type.
- Convert this number into integer type and store it in a variable, say num
- Check if this number is completely divided by 2
- If completely divisible, the number is Even
- If not completely divisible, the number is Odd
Time Complexity: O(1)
Auxiliary Space: O(1)