TCS CodeVita Interview Experience
Round 1(Online Round): Recently TCS conducted a contest named CodeVita in which we have 6 questions to solve in 6 hours. If the candidate were able to solve one question, he received the mail for the interview.
- The 6 questions were random depending on the time you started giving the test.
- The questions were from the following topic Array, String, Graph, Hashing, Permutation, Geometrical problem (For example- N straight line will be given and find out the number of resigning will be there).
Round 2(Interview Round 30-40 min): It was conducted in TCS office located in Gitanjali Park, Kolkata. There were 30 panels. On each panel, there was 2-3 panellist.
Some of the questions asked from me:-
- Introduce Yourself.
- Detailed Discussion on my project.
- Tell me some of the modern technology.
- Do you wish to relocate?
- How can you compile python program in Linux Machine? Answer: If 2.7 then python filename.py, if python 3, python3 filename.py
- If you were given project on new technology which you don’t know, for example .NET, how you manage? Told answer- will learn by watching videos from online tutorial.
- If you are not allowed to much time then how you will manage? Told Answer- Then I will try to do it fast, will see the requirement of the project.
- Is this was my first interview?