Tailwind CSS Cursor
This class accepts lots of value in tailwind CSS in which all the properties are covered in class form. This class is used to specify the mouse cursor to be displayed while pointing at an element. In CSS we did that by using the CSS cursor property.
- cursor-auto: This is the default class where the browser sets a cursor.
- cursor-default: This is the default cursor class.
- cursor-pointer: In this class, the cursor is a pointer and indicates a link
- cursor-wait: In this class, the cursor indicates that the program is busy.
- cursor-text: In this class, the cursor indicates text that may be selected.
- cursor-move: In this class, the cursor indicates something to be moved.
- cursor-not-allowed: In this class, the cursor indicates that the requested action will not be executed.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...