Synopsys Interview Experience for R&D Engineer FTE (On-Campus)
First Round(Online Test):
- Section A: Computer Science MCQs(20 Ques)
- Section B: Aptitude(15 Ques)
- Section C: Electronics MCQs(8 Ques)
No Negative Marking. All sections were Untimed.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Second Round(1st Technical F2F):
- How to implement our own Vector Class in C++?
- Name Mangling, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Virtual Table and Virtual Pointers
- Puzzle: How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?
Third Round(2nd Technical F2F):
- https://leetcode.com/problems/is-graph-bipartite/ (Similar to this)
- Pipelining, Compilation of a Program Steps, Operating Systems, Pointers MCQs(Difficult)
- How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?(Again)
- Mislabeled Jars
- Variation of Q2 Puzzle.
Fourth Round(3rd HR + Technical F2F):
- No Coding Question
- Discussion about Projects
- Cache Coherence
- Hobbies, About Company, etc.
5th Round(4th Technical F2F):-
- Design Elevator(Full Code)
- Scan Sweep Algorithm
- Company Culture, Work, Manager, Teams, Location, etc
Big Thankful To GeeksforGeeks. Without you, Nothing would be possible.
All the best