ServiceNow Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
30 MCQ questions to be done under 30 minutes, based on trees, graphs, Java and C program debugging and some general aptitude questions(one or two), Operating systems.
2nd Round( ~1 hour ):
1.Questions on analysis of different kinds of sorting, and their implementation.
2.Printing Top View of a tree.
3.A brief discussion on the resume.
3rd Round(~45 mins)
1. A detailed discussion about projects mentioned in the resume.
3. Questions on Dynamic Programming.
4. K-egg N-floor problem
4th Round(~45 mins)
1. Questions on basic SQL queries.
2. Discussion about projects mentioned in the resume.
3. General discussion about various new technologies on the cloud.
5th Round(~45 mins)[General HR]
1. Typical General HR questions that you can expect.
2. Managerial questions.
3. Simple Puzzles.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Please Login to comment...