Semantic-UI Segment Types
Semantic UI is an open-source framework that uses CSS and jQuery to build great user interfaces. It is the same as a bootstrap for use and has great different elements to use to make your website look more amazing.
Semantic UI has a bunch of components for user interface design. One of them is the Segments component. Segments are used to display different sections of relatable content. Depending on the requirements of the usage of segments there are different types of it.
Semantic UI Segment Types:
- Segment: Basic segment displaying content.
- Placeholder Segment: This class is used to display conditional content.
- Raised: This class is used to elevate the segment.
- Stacked: This class is used to show segments composed of multiple pages.
- Piled: This class is used to make the segment look like a pile of pages.
- Vertical Segment: This class is used to format segments vertically.
<div class="ui segment"> ... </div>
Example: The below example illustrates different types of segments.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...