Semantic-UI Button Types
Semantic UI is a modern framework used in developing seamless designs for the website. It gives the user a lightweight experience with its components. It uses predefined CSS and jQuery to incorporate different frameworks.
In this article, we will learn about the different kinds of buttons. The button type is used to specify the type of button. There are 8 types of buttons in Semantics UI.
- Button: It is used for a standard button.
- Basic: It is used for a normal button.
- Emphasis: We can format buttons to show different levels of emphasis.
- Animated: It is used to animate buttons.
- Labeled: It is used to add a label to our button.
- Icon: It is used to make a button as an icon.
- Labeled Icon: It is used to make a button with a labeled icon
- Inverted: It is used to make a button that can appear on a dark background.
<button class="ui button">...</button>
Example 1: The different buttons are implemented. Refer to the output for better understanding.