Sapient Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
1. Heads and tails puzzle.
2. Burning a rope puzzle.(Measure 45 min time)
3. Given a paragraph and a word in it, count how many times the word is present in the para.(program)
6. Acid properties.
7. tell me all the sorting you know and explain any one sorting. (I did bubble sort)
8. 1 nf,2 nf,3 nf explain
9. write syntax for pointer to a function.
10. questions on hobbies.
11. questions on project.
12. Positives in you that separate you from others.(This time I did not tell grasping power :P)
13. How comfortable are you in learning new technology.
14. Questions on family background.
15. any questions??
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Please Login to comment...