SAP Labs Interview Experience for Developer Associate (On-Campus)
Company: SAP Labs India. Role: Developer Associate
OA round: Platform: SHL. 2 coding questions. Everyone had different questions and the difficulty level of the questions varied by a great margin. I was lucky to get 2 easy questions. Did both.
Interviews: 3 back-to-back technical rounds followed by an HR round.
Round 1: The interviewer introduced himself, then asked for my introduction. Asked a few questions on subjects –
- What are RAID systems?
- Explain public key cryptography.
- Explain digital certificates.
- Explain polymorphism.
- Difference between abstract class and interfaces.
Round 2: Asked me to explain 1 project of my choice.
- Some questions on OS – Multitasking vs Multiprocessing.
- Some questions on limitations of multiprocessing.
- Then gave 1 coding question – https://leetcode.com/problems/regular-expression-matching/. I explained the solution by drawing it out on Onenote. I was not asked to code it. Follow-ups – Edge cases, time complexity, data structure to be used here.
- The interviewer asked me if I had any questions. I asked her if she loved working at SAP. She said SAP is the best.
Round 3: Interviewer was very friendly.
- Asked me to describe one of my projects.
- Asked me about my 10 CGPA.
- Had some friendly conversation about life at SAP, my career choices, the office location etc.
Round 4 (HR): HR’s and my introduction. Asked me various types of questions –
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Strengths and weaknesses
- What’s the secret to your CGPA?
- Are you sure you don’t want to go for higher studies?
- How many interviews did you give today overall?
- then told me about the compensation structure at SAP.
- Overall, I had an amazing experience with the interviewers at SAP.
Final verdict: Selected!