SAP Labs India FTE Interview Experience | On-Campus (Virtual) 2020
SAP Labs, VJTI Mumbai for FTE Hiring.
1. Given a string delete k consecutive identical characters.
eg: Input: string str = “abbcccbd” and k = 3
2. Given a string text and a pattern with zero or more special character ‘*’ and ‘*’ can be mapped with any character, find the starting index of the first occurrence of pattern in the text.
eg: Input: text = “abcdefgh” and pattern “c*d”
There were around 10 mcqs based on DSA, DBMS, C, etc.
I solved both the coding questions and around 8 MCQs and was shortlisted for the next round.
(15 students were shortlisted for Tech 1)
Technical Round 1(on hackerank codepair):
- Project discussion.
- Given an array of integers, move all zeros to the end. (I was not allowed to code in C++, only options were C and Java).
- Design Product Notification for out of stocks products in an eCommerce application.
- 3 SQL queries( 1 on joins, 1 on nested query, and 1 on group-by).
- He wrote around 10 SQL commands and asked to define them.
- Difference between Delete, Drop, and Truncate.
- Pointers and References.
- Struct and Union with respective use cases.
- Explain malloc, calloc, etc.
(6 students were shortlisted for Tech 2)
Technical Round 2(on Microsoft Teams):
- Project Discussion.
- Discussion on Convolution Neural Networks, layers of some CNN models, optimizers, bias-variance, activations, and logistic regression.
- Given an array of 0’s and 1’s find the largest subarray of equal no. of 1’s and 0’s.
- Given 2 strings check if they are rotation of each other or not.
- Design a Car Rental System. ( I started with a basic design then he asked me to add features like transfer of ownership, etc.)
- Normal Forms, ACID properties, and how to make transactions serializable.
- Discussion on memory allocation and malloc, calloc, new, etc.
- Design TinyURL( only approach was asked.)
(5 students were shortlisted for this round)
Managerial Round(on Microsoft Teams):
- Discussion on Projects and Internship.
- What does SAP do?
- What all SAP products you know?
- Questions on my family background and plans for future studies.
- How are you improving your skills in the current situation?
HR Round(on Microsoft Teams):
- Why SAP?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your expectations from SAP?
- Interests and job location.
- What are your long term goals?
- What co-curricular activities do you want to do in SAP?
3 students were selected.
Thank you GeeksforGeeks for helping me during my interview preparation. ????