Samsung Research Institute Interview Experience | On-Campus 2022
Coding Round – Around 100 students were shortlisted for the coding round which was held on Cocubes Platform. 3 DSA coding questions of 70 mins altogether were given to each student.
Only default test cases were visible to us. There were hidden test cases which was the most important aspect to shortlist for further rounds. Those who solved and passed all test cases of at least 2 out of 3 questions were shortlisted for the next round.
Technical Interview Round – Around 40 students were shortlisted for the technical interview round. The round was of 1 hour. It was held on knox platform.
- Difference between Structure and Class.
- Difference between C and C++.
- 4 Pillars of OOPS and the difference between compile-time polymorphism and run-time polymorphism.
- Detect and Remove Loop in Linked List- (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/detect-and-remove-loop-in-a-linked-list/)
- Reverse Bits (Bitmasking)- (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-actual-bits-given-number/)
- Valid Parenthesis – (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/check-for-balanced-parentheses-in-an-expression/)
- Comparison between Quick Sort and Merge Sort.
After completion of the Technical Interview Round, I got the confirmation that I have been offered Intern+PPO from SRI-Noida.