Reliance JIO Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2023
I interviewed for the JIO GET profile through a college campus. The entire process was of 2 days which consist of 1 aptitude 1 technical and 1 hr round.
Round 1(Aptitude+Techincal): It was on the Hacker Earth platform but on a college campus where jio officials will monitor you.
- Round 1 consists of basic English, DBMS, Guess the output, and 2 codings.
- English questions are easy you can clear them even if you know basic English grammar just some articles and parts of speech will do.
- DBMS questions were moderate mostly on commands and Constraints.
- Guess the output part was easy we were given a few codes which were based on OOP concepts like Inheritance and polymorphism.
- Coding questions one was moderate and the other was difficult you at least need to solve one to get a direct interview call.
If you clear round 1 then you will be sent to a direct Technical Interview and if you fail to score in round 1 you will be given second chance through Group Discussion. I managed to clear Round 1 some of my friends got in GD they were given common topics like gender equality, cash vs cashless, etc.
Round 2(Technical Interview): After round 1 round 2 was scheduled immediately on the same day. We were asked to carry our resumes and it was an offline Interview with 1 panel in the cabin.
The interviewer was mostly focusing on the resume and questions were from the resume itself
- Introduce yourself
- What are your Hobbies? I said I love playing games so he asked me about my favorite game and My laptop specs.
- What is the Difference between 8th gen and 9th gen processor?
- What are DDL, and DML commands?
- What is Normalization? explain Types
- What are ACID properties?
- Explain OOPS concepts.
- Explain Polymorphism.
I mentioned Data Structured in my resume so he asked me a few ds questions.
- What is Data Structure?
- Array vs Linked List
- Why is Linked List better than an array?
- Explain Types of Queue.
The interviewer will focus on your Resume so don’t fake it in your resume, stay confident, and no need to mention any high-end things like AI, ML or Blockchain, etc unless you have good knowledge of it.
Round 3(HR): HR round was on the next day. So if you come by clearing round 1 and you have performed well in the Technical round this will be just a normal HR round but in case you are coming from GD or have average performance in Technical Round then it will be the TR+HR round. For me it was just a basic HR round the interviewer was very Friendly. In this round, they mainly check your confidence and Sense of humor
- Tell me about yourself
- What’s your family background?
- Total members in the family.
- Are you ready to relocate?
After the HR interview, we came to know about results from college the very same day around night 11 pm that we got selected.