Reliance Industries Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee (E.C.)
There are two rounds of hiring.
- Aptitude Test(Online) – 30 Mins (30 Mcq) & Subject Matter Test – 30 Mins (50 Mcq).
- Personal Interviews for students shortlisted thereafter.
In the Aptitude section, the questions are straightforward and based on formulas and short questions. basic knowledge of Percentages, Blood Relationships, Intrest, Time & Speed, averages, Work & Time, Profit & Loss, Basic maths, Logical Reasoning & English is enough, They just want to see your speed of solving questions.
In Subject Manner Section, There were 50 Mcqs for 30 Minutes. For E.C. all questions were mainly based on Control systems ( Loop system, Transfer function, System Gain), Digital Electronics( Boolean Algebra and Logic Gates),Network Theory(Basic Circuit Laws), Basic C, and Microcontroller. All questions are short and direct concept based.
In interviewing TR & HR together,Before the interview process, you have to fill out the application form, so be prepared for the mail and updated CV.
The interview was around 20 Minutes long. In our resume try to show core subject-related projects and your role, if possible don’t mention IT-based projects. Most questions were based on your projects,
- what is your favorite Core subject and why ?.
- what was the hard time u faced in ur college?
- Question on the core subject was like what is an operational amplifier, and what characteristics of IC.
- Try to not say more about other domains like IT.
- Try to show you are more interested in leadership & management role. explain to them your project role and past leadership role.
If you don’t know any answer-related core, say honesty I don’t know rather than messing up things. Thank You.
Please Login to comment...