ReactJS Onsen UI ListItem Component
ReactJS Onsen-UI is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed to developing HTML5 hybrid and mobile web apps in a beautiful and efficient way. ListItem components represent each item in the list. It is used to define the list item. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Onsen-UI ListItem Component.
- modifier: It is used to denote the appearance of the list item.
- tappable: It is used to specify whether the list item is tappable or not.
- tapBackgroundColor: It is used to change the background color when tapped.
- lockOnDrag: It is used to prevent vertical scrolling when the user drags horizontally.
- expandable: It is used to specify whether a list item can be expanded to reveal hidden content or not.
- expanded: It is used to specify whether item is expanded or not for expandable list items.
- tappable: It is used to make the list item change appearance when it’s tapped.
- chevron: It is used to display a chevron at the right end of the list item and its appearance changes when tapped.
- longdivider: It is used to display a long horizontal divider between items.
- nodivider: It is used to remove the divider between list items.
- material: It is used to display a Material Design list item.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install onsenui react-onsenui
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: