ReactJS Blueprint Spinner Component
BlueprintJS is a React-based UI toolkit for the web. This library is very optimized and popular for building interfaces that are complex data-dense for desktop applications. Spinner Component provides a way for users to display progress in a circular fashion. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the ReactJS Blueprint Spinner Component.
- className: It is used to denote a space-delimited list of class names to pass along to a child element.
- intent: It is used to denote the visual intent color to apply to the element.
- size: It is used to denote the size of the spinner in pixel.
- tagName: It is used to denote the HTML tag for the two wrapper elements.
- value: It is used to denote a value between 0 and 1 (inclusive) representing how far along the operation is.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install @blueprintjs/core
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output:
Please Login to comment...